In the age of continuous delivery, teams must explore and deploy new testing approaches to increase test coverage—and most importantly, take pressure off of manual testing to move faster and more accurately.
The objective of visual testing is to catch unintended visual bugs before they are pushed to production, and affect the user experience. Without visual inspections, there is no way to know that a UI component has broken when developers commit UI changes by using existing automated functional end-to-end test suites.
Join us for this session, where Automation expert Greg Sypolt will share with us how he successfully leveraged visual testing to increase coverage and reduce maintenance, while speeding up release cycles - with his step-by-step guide.
Sign up for this in-depth live session to learn:
- How to set up your first visual test
- How to do visual testing with Selenium
- How to integrate visual testing with Sauce Labs
- How to ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- How to analyze results - for faster actionable insights
After the presentation and demo, Greg will answer your questions in a Q&A session.